Reviews of Derby Trade Cars
- Been there today all the cars they had on show were very well presented. The salesman was very helpful and didn't try pushing us, we ended up buying a Evoque from them, love the car and service thank you
Sabrina Whittaker Reviewed 31st January 2016 9:26 PM
- After trailing the internet and viewing ALOT of cars we came across this company. They had a stunning Aston Martin Vantage which was very reasonably priced and by far the nicest we had seen, we had a very pleasurable service and would recommend to our friends and family, we are thoroughly delighted with our new weekend car and thank derby trade cars for their honesty and genuine approach .
Jaspreet and Sarbjit johal Reviewed 6th February 2014 9:09 PM
- I travelled from the Isle of Skye to view a Porsche they had for sale and I decided not to buy the car in the end, nothing at all to do with the car I just decided a sports car wasn't a good idea after all.
Even though they had took the car off sale for me a week previous and picked me up from the train station they were very very understanding and gave me my holding deposit back, they didn't have to do that and I really wasn't expecting it, they even made me a coffee and gave me a lift back to the station. Jolly nice people.
Gerry McVeigh Reviewed 18th October 2013 9:20 PM
Andrew Kyle from Aston under Lyme Reviewed 29th September 2013 3:55 PM
- Good garage
Stevie Reviewed 3rd July 2013 5:41 PM
- Good outfit, I purchased a first car for my daughter they delivered at 7am with a bow round which was a lovely gesture, my daughter was very surprised when she opened the curtains on the morning of her birthday. She loves her car and has had no issues.When I replace my car I will certainly give them a call. Nice website.
Barry from Stoke-on-Trent Reviewed 14th June 2013 9:32 PM
- I got a car for my sister from derby trade cars, little did they know I was also in the motor trade and everything they did and said was spot on I intentionally never mention it when I view cars for people and usually most sales garages talk rubbish, but these guys know what there talking about will be back.
Anonymous Reviewed 3rd June 2013 10:45 PM
- Recently purchased my Bentley GT from this independent garage, I was a little unsure whether to go back to a Bentley dealership but there GT was very attractively priced. Yes there wasn't a glitzy showroom but a nice pleasant outfit? This will probably be my last car shame I didn't find them earlier.
Harold Smythe Lincolnshire Reviewed 2nd June 2013 10:03 PM
- Decent set up, car was as described which always helps when you've travelled 120 miles. They wouldn't reduce the car by 1 penny despite my best attempts but was Well priced and a excellent example by far the best 911 I had seen. I waited for a month before posting anything as they promised to send me a spare key and some service receipts, and to be fair they did send as promised so I would have no issues giving them an excellent feedback. Would definitely go back.
David Bownes Reviewed 31st May 2013 8:11 PM
- My wife and I purchased a Range Rover sport from this company in April, really easy transaction, very pleasant to deal with. We did experience an issue after some 1500 miles it was only a minimal issue and I was expecting a battle with them over the repair, but to my surprise they were very helpful and picked up the repair cost with no quibble, I always find garages have split personalities as when you buy the car they seem ok but if you have any issues after the sale they can give the don't care attitude, not with this company I am pleased to say, to be honest I very rarely comment on review websites but I thought its too easy to only mention companies when they do a bad job so I thought this company was worth mentioning for the right reasons. Highly recommended Dave and Sarah Higgins
Dave Reviewed 21st May 2013 9:51 PM
- Had a BMW Z4 from this company, really easy to deal with.
I would definitely recommend,good after sale support.
dean Travis Reviewed 9th April 2013 11:07 PM
- Lovely cars! Really good company to deal with they really helped me with a good finance package and they even held the car for 2 weeks until mine sold privately! I don't think I will go anywhere else now, I bought a range rover absolutely love it.
A. Coulson from herts. Reviewed 24th March 2013 9:05 AM
- Nice selection of really good quality cars, purchased 911 turbo in jan, very happy with the car and the service they offered definitely recommend!!
Ian hasting Reviewed 15th February 2013 10:03 PM
- My wife insisted on buying a car whilst I was away with work which was a real nightmare, she visited lots of garages but was typically treated very bad. She came across this company and she was treated very well, they didn't try and rip her off like most of the dealers she had visited and they really helped her by coming in late at night to do the handover! I am very happy with there service and my wife loves her new BMW so we can certainly praise this company.
mr.D. Baxter Reviewed 3rd February 2013 11:29 PM
- We purchased a Porsche Cayman in December and to be honest they couldn't have been more helpful, they did my private registration transfer for me and even 2 weeks after made me a spare number plate and sent it out to me!! Very helpful and genuine which is more than I can say for some of the car dealers we had visited!! So thanks derby trade cars we love our new car and keep up the good work!! Regards Stephen Edges Middleton.
Stephen edges Reviewed 30th January 2013 11:04 PM
- Bought a Saab Aero from Derby Trade Cars in mid December. They were very helpful and even went to the trouble of taxing the car for me a few weeks later as car hadnt been re-registered after having private registration. Would highly recommend.
Karen Leach Reviewed 29th December 2012 11:46 AM
- Rubbish dont trust them
Amy brown Reviewed 10th September 2012 10:05 PM
Willaim armstrong Reviewed 18th August 2012 4:01 AM
Rating history and distribution
Add a review
Photos of Derby Trade Cars
No photos posted yet
Be the first to post a photo!
Add a photo
Siddal's Road, Siddal's Road, Derby, DE1 2PY (1.52 miles)
Wilmot street, Wilmot Street, Derby, DE1 2JJ (1.54 miles)
Sacheverel street, Sacheverel Street, Derby, DE1 2LP (1.55 miles)
Burton Road, Burton Road, Derby, DE1 1TG (1.63 miles)
Westfield Basement, Derby, DE1 2AZ (1.67 miles)
Train stations near
Peartree (0.89 miles)
Spondon (1.87 miles)
Derby Midland (2.62 miles)
Willington (5.67 miles)
Duffield (6.20 miles)
ATM cash points near
These cash machines are near to Derby Trade Cars Car dealer
Derby Trade Cars is listed as a local car dealer for the following areas
Findern, Elvaston, Borrowash, Thulston, Twyford, Normanton, Crewton, Alvaston, Chellaston, Winshill