Reviews of Nino's Fish and Chip Bar
- i dont normally comment on take aways, but i just have to on this one, this really is by far a superior fish and chip shop, the food is lovely, the shop is tasteful and the staff friendly, a pleasure to go there. well done
b. king. Reviewed 22nd October 2013 7:53 PM
- arrived in marham a little while ago. service good and friendly, good size portions, the fish is lovely, chips are excellent, by far the best takeaway in marham
penny jones Reviewed 12th September 2013 7:09 PM
- ninos fish and chips excellent, the best i have ever had,
sally wells Reviewed 16th August 2013 5:07 PM
- went to this lovely clean friendly chippie saturday night,,i had fish,,lovely and fresh, and my partner had a pie, really lovely pies.. you could see real pieces of meat,,very tasty..staff friendly..will be my reg from now on..
les Reviewed 3rd June 2013 6:28 PM
- lovely fish and chip shop, you can see that a lot of effort has gone into this chip shop,, the quality of the food is outstanding,
ian Reviewed 13th May 2013 2:33 PM
- ninos is my favourite fish and chip shop
tom Reviewed 10th May 2013 5:40 PM
- had fish and chips sat night, really lovely , nice clean shop. friendly staff.
kathy wilson Reviewed 5th May 2013 6:14 PM
- As far as fish and chips go, Nino's is convenient. Unfortunately the chips are always dry by the time you get home, undoubtedly due to being air dried in the boxes. Over priced for the quality, especially when it's still cheaper to drive out if your way for the same portions at slightly better quality. Such a shame, could do better but doubtful they will listen and change their ways. Customers are never right in these cases!!
Mark Reviewed 22nd April 2013 4:50 PM
- really lovely fish and chips, lovely shop as well, will use again
ralph Reviewed 7th February 2013 12:00 PM
- Non greasy, well cooked and frankly the best takeaway in the area. Fish and chips as it should be! (I used to work in a very busy seaside fish and chip restaurant years ago and nino's quality is comparable).
Chris Dowsett Reviewed 5th January 2013 5:43 PM
- Fantastic chippy, staff were really quick and the food was lovely as always.
Mark R. Reviewed 10th August 2012 11:46 PM
- Went a while ago. The food was so good i'm now a regular! Staff and service is excellent too..
JB Reviewed 15th June 2012 5:55 PM
- this really is the best fish and chip shop ever. how many chip shops can you phone and order chips with skins on. the staff are really lovely. you can taste the quality in the food. well done. i am now a regular.
kate Reviewed 15th June 2012 4:02 PM
- lovely shop, food on the other hand.... lets say i wont be returning due to waiting time and quite frankly sub standard cooking.....
Laura Smithe Reviewed 12th June 2012 3:23 PM
- THE BEST CHIPPY I HAVE EVER BEEN TO, ITS AMAZING! :D
Charlotte R Reviewed 5th May 2012 7:08 PM
- The best fish and chips I've had, great service. I can see me becoming a regular customer!
Martin long Reviewed 26th April 2012 9:34 PM
- was unsure about the skin on chips..... now im there 2x weekly.... savaloys are awesome as is the fish. Helpful staff too who are well turned out.
Bridget Lambert Reviewed 14th March 2012 10:02 AM
- Had a service at the garage, then thought I'd get get some chips from Nino's next door. Had chips, Chicken nuggets and pineapple fritters. The chips are awesome with the skins on, the chicken nuggets used actual Chicken breats. All was excellent, will go back regularly.
Jim Reviewed 11th March 2012 11:00 AM
- I have had many chips in the local area....... have to say i am more than happy to drive the 8 miles for the service and quality food.... well done to you all
Clare Pinder Reviewed 10th March 2012 1:09 PM
- i have been several times, the chips are with skins on and are very tasty, the fish is just delicious, the pies are the best ever, the staff are well presented, cant wait to try the sausages
kate bryant Reviewed 7th March 2012 10:13 AM
- first time going, food was cold when i got home after 2 minutes, cheese burger had no cheese and unwanted salad and burger was undercooked. the star is for the fact we had a full refund
an Reviewed 2nd March 2012 6:11 PM
Rating history and distribution
Add a review
Photos of Nino's Fish and Chip Bar
Add a photo
Waitrose-Swaffham, Acre Road Castle, Swaffham, PE37 7HT (6.22 miles)
Lynn street, Lynn Street, Swaffham, PE37 7AU (6.25 miles)
Market Place, Market Place, Swaffham, PE37 7AB (6.40 miles)
Theatre street, Theatre Street, Swaffham, PE37 7HF (6.42 miles)
Station street (Car+Lorry), Station Street, Swaffham, PE37 7LL (6.43 miles)
Train stations near
Watlington (6.51 miles)
Downham Market (7.93 miles)
King's Lynn (8.82 miles)
Lakenheath (14.30 miles)
Brandon (14.34 miles)
ATM cash points near
These cash machines are near to Nino's Fish and Chip Bar Takeaway
Nino's Fish and Chip Bar is listed as a local takeaway for the following areas
Northwold, Swaffham, Marham, Foulden, Pentney, West Acre, South Acre, East Winch, East Walton, Great Palgrave, Blackborough End, Gayton, Castle Acre, West Bilney, Gayton Thorpe, Newton, Narborough, Shouldham, South Runcton, Stoke Ferry, Wereham, Fincham, West Winch, West Dereham, Oxborough, Show all areas