Reviews of Leeds Motor Co
- I bought my merc from here, great helpful salesman. Had a slight problem which turned out to be nothing in the end, but they gladly took the car back in to look at it. Would definately recommend for sales after service.
Dave Fletcher. Reviewed 4th February 2015 11:50 AM
- Bought my merc a couple of weeks ago, sales staff were great. no hassle, fair p/x price and very reasonable price paid for car. After sales excellent.
Dave Fletcher Reviewed 30th January 2015 5:11 PM
- Bought cars from here for over 5 years and I have always found the service great Staff very knowledgable as to which car is best for me and very friendly Cars always a fair price and after sales service great
Luke Wilson Reviewed 25th September 2014 2:30 PM
- Very poor . Bought a car it had major issues they did nothing said it was wear and tear
Another unhappy customer Reviewed 6th June 2014 2:08 PM
- I bought an Honda Civic from here. They were great, they allowed me to properly check it out before buying. The price was also competitive! Only issue I would have liked the opportunity to negotiate more on things that needed changing, but then again the car was sold competitively. I would definitely recommend! Thanks guys
KA LOVERS Reviewed 19th November 2013 2:59 PM
- Just bought a Honda CRV from Kevin at leeds motor co commercial road,well impressed very professional and friendly,I would recommend ,thanks Stephen
Stephen Clayton Reviewed 15th September 2013 8:08 PM
- Highly recomend. Great cars great deals and very freindly
Tom Marshall Reviewed 6th September 2013 5:16 PM
- Bought a car from Leeds Motor Company and have had nothing but trouble with it. Paid £6000 it's needed new power steering, clutch completely collapsed, but recently the timing chain slipped and damaged the top part of the engine - £2,100 bill. If you have a choice definitely buy from another dealer. Would NEVER go back there.
Julie Cunningham Reviewed 15th August 2013 11:26 PM
- Avoid, Rude,Unpleasant experience. In defence car is ok. Customer service and aftersales is appalling.Reporting to Trading Standards.
Anon Reviewed 7th August 2013 7:45 AM
- Initially the guys seemed fine. I travelled a long way to purchase a car from them. After the sale i noticed a defective tyre due to sidewall damage. I phoned them and was fobbed off a few times however upon actually speaking to someone the manner in which i was spoken to was appaling.
I will never use again, aftersales is the worst i have ever experienced...be warned.
Michael Reviewed 17th July 2013 6:20 PM
- Have bought 4 cars now from Leeds Motor Co over the past 10 years. Always found them friendly and helpfull. Would recomend
chris wilson Reviewed 17th June 2013 10:20 AM
- Bought a 6k kia.. two days on way to york gets a check engine light. Ran Kevin the sales guy... guess what hes not as polite as when hes trying to flog you the motor. Had to take it to there garage. The ones who passed it on to have an mot with an air bag light illuminated. ... steer clear
dany Reviewed 1st February 2013 10:55 AM
- Initially friendly when taking your money.Car seems okay touch wood except Little faults with interior light bulbs, key fob batteries struggling etc and promised new car mats.On returning to LMC they were rude on the phone & in person whilst at the garage on Kirkstall road. Will not use them again! After service care needs some updating especially in this financial climate.
Disgruntled Customer no.2 Reviewed 28th January 2013 5:29 PM
- Not great so far, bought a car from them, has a fault - wont be able to look into it until three weeks later... Appreciate there are holidays to deal with but expect a bit more in terms of after sales support when spending so much.
Kelley Reviewed 27th December 2012 9:16 AM
Rating history and distribution
Add a review
Photos of Leeds Motor Co
No photos posted yet
Be the first to post a photo!
Add a photo
Burley Road, Burley Road, Leeds, LS4 2EA (0.51 miles)
Wellington Place, Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AJ (1.69 miles)
Westgate MSCP, Lisbon Street, Leeds, LS1 4LT (1.71 miles)
Woodhouse Moor, Leeds, LS1 4AW (1.78 miles)
Weetwood Hall, Otley Road, Leeds, LS16 5PS (1.94 miles) Phone 0113 388 5718
Train stations near
Headingley (0.58 miles)
Burley Park (0.58 miles)
Bramley (West Yorkshire) (1.92 miles)
Leeds (2.08 miles)
Cottingley (2.91 miles)
ATM cash points near
These cash machines are near to Leeds Motor Co Car dealer
More car dealers close to Leeds
This is the only car dealer we have listed in the area of Leeds