Reviews of North East Tackle Supplies
- I have been chasing for a refund for items missing from an order, only £5.99 but been giving the run around and bull s**t explanations and promises. Looking at other reviews this seems to be a trait of this company. Very poor after service
Steve Page Reviewed 11th January 2016 4:02 PM
- Thank you North East Tackle Supplies Ltd, great service ordered at 4.30 and my items where delivered the next day
Roy Barker Reviewed 4th February 2015 3:42 PM
- I ordered various items via their website and nothing arrived. When I finally got through to them, I was told some of the items were unavailable yet they had taken payment from my credit card for everything. I complained that wasn't acceptable and it was agreed the available goods would be despatched and a refund made for the rest. It didn't help anything because I still didn't get any of the items I had ordered and paid for - they were sent to the wrong address! I am still waiting for my money to be refunded despite four emails chasing over the past month. North East tackle supplies has to be the worst company I have ever seen.
James Rigby Reviewed 21st November 2014 6:07 PM
- Just want to thank North East Tackle Supplies for their quick delivery and great service. Called the shop for advise on going to Cuba Bonefishing at 3pm, ordered at 4pm a number of items online recieved them all the next day.
Simon Reviewed 3rd July 2014 2:11 PM
- We had a really bad experience with this North East Tackle. We ordered a lot of different fishing tackle in the beginning of february. After around 3-4 weeks, when we hadn't recieved our order nor heard from the company, we contacted them to find out what the delay was about. There had been a delay from one of their suppliers. But they did nothing to contact us to inform this. We had to call them from Denmark, when they didn't respond to our email request. Now a period of 3 months began with promises that the items would be stocked soon. Each time WE had to contact them. At no point they offered us to get the items partially shipped. After 4 months when we had enough, we requested to have the items partially delivered. But then we got an email were they now had shipped only parts of our package (to our surprise more than half of the order wasn't able to be deliivered - again they hadn't informed us) and they would refund money for the missing items, without we had requested this. Overall is was a chaotic experience were we had to use time and money to get any kind of information about our package!
Please avoid dealing with this unprofessional tackle store as they have no clue of how to treat customers.
Joakim & Victor Reviewed 14th May 2013 8:00 PM
- Just recieved my new 525 mag from north east tackle. it arrived the very next day as promised with free p&p , highly reccomended
john Reviewed 24th January 2013 3:33 PM
- Ordered A Century excalibur came today on next day delivery what a rod and great service, would highly recommend North East Tackle Supplies Ltd
Scott Hastings Reviewed 23rd January 2013 11:18 PM
- buyers beware,I bought a tackle box from them,fortunately through paypal,as I had to claim my money back, because I did not receive the box
Mick Reviewed 13th April 2012 5:38 PM
Rating history and distribution
Add a review
Photos of North East Tackle Supplies
No photos posted yet
Be the first to post a photo!
Add a photo
Dover street, Dover Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7LP (0.13 miles)
Multi Storey Level 1 & 2, Stockton Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7PT (0.45 miles)
Marks and Spencer, Stockton Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7NT (0.49 miles)
Walden street, Walden Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7QA (0.52 miles)
Gainford street, Gainford Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7PH (0.60 miles)
Train stations near
Hartlepool (0.54 miles)
Seaton Carew (1.48 miles)
Billingham (5.94 miles)
British Steel Redcar (5.99 miles)
Redcar British Steel (5.99 miles)
ATM cash points near
These cash machines are near to North East Tackle Supplies Shop
More shops close to Hartlepool
This is the only shop we have listed in the area of Hartlepool