Reviews of Wall 2 Wall Autos
- dealing with wall2wall,hooray,someone that knows there stuff.i thought i must let others know how ive been treated,excellent.im now on my 3rd car with them.had a problem on one car?fix it write away.so i have no problems at all.he is a bmw specialist?.i went back for a chat,told him i wanted c63 amg coupe mercedes.he found me a as new condition one.mercedes main dealer,for the same car with my p.x. would have cost me another 4k.2013 17000 miles.love it.so a huge thumbs up from me.thanks all at WALL2WALL.
stuart lawson Reviewed 8th April 2016 6:44 PM
- I recently purchased a BMW from wall2wallautos and found the whole experience with them first class. On dealing with Simon he was very helpful and informative every step of the way. I would recommend them to friends and family and urge anyone to ignore previous reviews and go visit them for yourself!
Shelly Peters Reviewed 7th November 2013 3:53 AM
- Recently bought a BMW X5 2007 from Simon and the bloke certainly knows his business. He was polite and honest from start to finish and not at all pushing like I've found a lot of car dealers. Superb car, great price, I'd recommend wall2wallautos to
Anyone looking to by a BMW.
Jason Philip Reviewed 30th October 2013 9:18 PM
- They had a car advertised and I had spoken to him numerous times throughout the day. I sorted all the finance on the car and the finance company had spoken to him to tell him it was all approved and they would pay. The next day I called to arrange picking up the car and he sold it. I would NOT deal with Simon or Wall 2 Wall Autos and would go to a reputable car trader with honesty and integrity. If this is how he sells cars I would hate to think how genuine all the information on the cars are. STAY AWAY!!!
Anonymous Reviewed 26th October 2013 11:27 AM
- I bought my audi tt from Simon in April of last year! And unlike the first couple of reviews on here I found it to be a very smooth transaction! There was a problem with one of the lambs sensors on the car but this was replaced for me by Simon as soon as I spoke with him about it, found wall2wall autos to be very honest and I would recommend anybody thinking of using them I would certainly use them again! Simon knows his cars especially the bmws
Darren fletcher Reviewed 18th September 2013 11:59 PM
- If you are thinking about buying a car from Simon Wall (Wall2Wall Autos) be very careful.
He totally ripped me off!!!!!
Avoid unless you want to be taking out big loans to pay for massive repairs immediately after buying the car.
If I could give 0 stars I would.
Where do I begin....
Firstly he sold me a car that had major problems with the fuel injectors (3 out of 4 were faulty) which caused the car to judder violently after running for a while. This only showed up a few hours after driving the car away.
It ended up costing me over £2000 to sort out.
The car was advertised as In "immaculate condition" and he told me it was mechanically sound.
When I called him about it he ignored my calls and emails until I called him from my landline number and when he realised it was me he was extremely rude and hung up on me. This happened a few times and he repeated "what can do you about it"? " Nothing"
I had also agreed a price with him over the phone then when I got down to his "showroom" (if you can call it that) he tried to up the price by £500 saying that he'd never agreed to the price we discussed over the phone.
He also promised to put tax on it as it was due, this was also not honored when I got down there and that extra cost was passed on to me.
The MOT subsequently failed due to the faulty injectors and he also never sent me the wheel locking nut as promised. One of the electric fob/Keys supplied was dead.
All in all Simon was a very slippery fish and has cost me nearly £2400 with all the other bits that needed doing. This came at an especially bad time as I was out of work, as a result of the loans I had to take out on top of the one I took out to buy the car it nearly finished me off financially.
Would not recommend buying from Simon or Wall2wall autos if you can help it.
Len Reviewed 20th December 2012 1:23 AM
- Purchased a BMW from this dealer September last year, advert stated CD Multiplayer but it didnt have one also car had mark on bumper on delivery that wasnt there when I bought the car. When I asked dealer to fit CD Multiplayer I was told that he wont as I should have noticed it didnt have one and that he wouldnt only fit one if I gave him back the £95.00 that I haggled off the price of the car, obviously I wasnt going to pay him to fit something that should have been in the car anyway. He said in an email I was acting like a spoilt brat asking for one to be fitted and in the end he sent me a cheque for £50.00, this was no way near enough money to cover the cost of one being fitted! Also the cd player that was in the car didnt eject cds which i didnt find out until I tried to get my cd out, he didnt inform me of this fault. When I asked about the mark on the bumper his reply was you prove I did it!! All in all was a terrible experience and VERY rude sales man!
Anonymous Reviewed 8th March 2012 3:36 PM
Rating history and distribution
Add a review
Photos of Wall 2 Wall Autos
No photos posted yet
Be the first to post a photo!
Add a photo
Adj to Parish Hall, Barnes Lane, Sarisbury, SO31 7AA (0.11 miles)
Community Centre, The Green, Sarisbury, SO31 7BA (0.20 miles)
Holly Hill, Barnes Lane, Sarisbury, SO31 7AF (0.42 miles)
Swanwick Shore Road, Swanwick Shore Road, Sarisbury, SO31 7EF (0.43 miles)
Middle Road, Botley Road, Park Gate, SO31 7FR (0.90 miles)
Train stations near
Bursledon (0.91 miles)
Swanwick (0.98 miles)
Hamble (1.82 miles)
Netley (2.33 miles)
Botley (3.06 miles)
ATM cash points near
These cash machines are near to Wall 2 Wall Autos Car dealer
More car dealers close to Southampton
This is the only car dealer we have listed in the area of Southampton