Reviews of Zaki Motors
- Bought a car in Feb 2012. Three months later needed a new rear axle as it was corroded beyond repair. Repair cost £1500. The garage was not interested when I spoke to them about this problem. Needed to take them to court to get the money.Won the case. I would actively encourage people to stay away from this garage.
Mrs S Reviewed 10th August 2014 3:08 PM
- I bought an Audi 07 reg from Zaki motors.
I must say it is a good buy! And I would recommend them to everyone.
Syed Reviewed 25th May 2014 3:57 PM
- We bought a car from these dealers and ended up paying out over £3000 to repair the car within weeks of getting it and to be told by a mechanic that their mechanic who signed paperwork to say it was ok had clearly lied. As we are not mechanics there was no way we would have known. Part of the work we needed was a NEW engine and the car was off the road for 6 weeks because it wasn't safe for my young family.This garage clearly sells cars that are not fit for the road and they seem to have no conscience. Once they have your money they do not want to know. AVOID these people at all costs, I don't want someone going through the financial and emotional battle we did with them. I wouldn't even give them one star absolutely appalling business.
Laura Reviewed 17th April 2014 2:31 PM
- I bought a car from these in late 2012 and its just caused me nothing but problem after problem. The biggest one being that the spare wheel was too small and I only found out when I needed it. It left me in what ended up being a horrible day all caused by that wheel being small. I have every belief that they were aware of this and other problems but as usual it's money so why would they care.
Sam Reviewed 11th February 2014 10:33 AM
- I bought a car from zaki motors last months with a reasonable price and great customer services. The employers were very honest and trustworthy I would recommend a friend to this dealer.
Waheed Reviewed 17th December 2013 12:07 AM
- I would not trust Zaki motors in any way. His car was decent price and good mileage but the number of administrative and annoying problems the deal with him threw up were not worth the hassle. He had obtained the car from a disabled driver and had not secured a new tax disk. The post office cannot change this and meant we would have to go to the dvla offices which are only open during weekdays. Secondly his persistent and annoying salesmanship, including buying our old car for £250 which is now advertised at £690 on his website, reflected all the stereotypes of an untrustworthy used car salesman. Overall, pleased with the car I purchased but highly unsatisfied with the sales process.
M Reviewed 6th April 2013 12:15 PM
Rating history and distribution
Add a review
Photos of Zaki Motors
No photos posted yet
Be the first to post a photo!
Add a photo
Herbert Road, Herbert Road, Southall, UB1 1LH (0.40 miles)
Verona Terrace, Verona Terrace, Southall, UB2 4LG (0.86 miles)
Pump lane, Pump Lane, Hayes, UB3 3LJ (1.61 miles)
Middlesex Parking, 104 East Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 2HR (1.68 miles) Phone 07533 978753
George street, George Street, Hanwell, W7 3SL (1.70 miles)
Train stations near
Southall (0.08 miles)
Hanwell (1.74 miles)
Hayes and Harlington (1.86 miles)
Osterley tube (Piccadilly) (1.95 miles)
Hounslow West tube (Piccadilly) (2.19 miles)
ATM cash points near
These cash machines are near to Zaki Motors Car dealer
More car dealers close to Southall
This is the only car dealer we have listed in the area of Southall